3.2.2021

Since I've already finished my comparison essay, I didn't have anything to work on, so my friends and I played a few recreation games. To be honest, I hadn't had the opportunity to spend down to earth time with my classmates, due to the majority of this year's class being under quarantine, and most importantly, the fact that the past few weeks have been overloaded with a myriad of assignments, have taken a toll on my stress levels lately, so although it may not be related with learning and LE, it was a memorable experience for me. I wish we had more freedom in our other classes since I believe it's important to be socially active with others at a young age. We do have non-subject-related classes, but they are mostly self-reflective or partially engaging. A lot of us are frankly bored in some of them, where we instead slumber on our desks, so party games isn't an option here. Moreover, we were supposed to be in Okinawa by now, and I would have totally been staying up late, frolicking with my roommates, equivalent to what we did today. Anyways, classes of year 3 are over soon, and since becoming a high schooler would be even more time-consuming, I was glad I spent some of the class today to deepen my friendships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.23.2020

3.3.2022 - Thank you for the 3 years!!!! (2019~2022)

1.20.2022