9.17.2019
In this class, we worked mostly on prepping up our own presentations, as well as working on the websites. I was unsure at first, whether or not if our team could match the presentation theme to the website, but after tweaking both sources, we were able to decide on a plan that can ultimately help create an impactful design that could express our ideas. During the last class, we were told about the merits of using Google Sites. Although some templates aren't available for use since the default font style is hard to read for people such as with dyslexia, there are multiple layouts available, meaning that we were able to create a unique page for each category. We were also tasked by Mr.Paterson to watch his videos on Youtube, in which at first I felt confused about which video to watch, but by following the excel charts, I was able to identify the videos that we are recommended to view. Through today's class, our team was able to work through the website and improve our presentations.
I think Youtube is a great source for reflecting on our learning. Sometimes, when I take a class, there are bits of information that I forget to listen thoroughly, meaning that then when I write a blog like Mr. Paterson's, it would be harder to reflect since there isn't enough learning to reflect upon. Although the Youtube videos explain similar topics to what we are taught in class, it was useful to look back at them since videos and teaching deliver a different impact. Videos, for example, are characteristics such as the visuals, sound, and entertainment that can help hook the listeners. By watching videos on the topics you'd learned in school, I think it helps you remember because the visuals help with the imaging. In addition, videos can be watched at the user's pace, meaning that even if the video didn't make any sense, you are able to rewatch it a couple of times. When I watched the first episode of the playlist that Mr. Paterson assigned us, it helped me remember the lessons of that topic, which helped me understand parts that I felt uneasy about.
Through watching Youtube and working on websites, presentations, and more, I was able to rethink how important it is to work with numerous devices. By knowing the methods of creating a website, you can then connect your website with a presentation or a speech, so that the impact of a presentation or speech can be proved with a website with details and evidence. Perhaps a Youtube video can help the audience understand a pitch as well. Anyhow, I noticed that the balance between impactfulness and efficiency in sources are the key to appeal to your ideas.
I think Youtube is a great source for reflecting on our learning. Sometimes, when I take a class, there are bits of information that I forget to listen thoroughly, meaning that then when I write a blog like Mr. Paterson's, it would be harder to reflect since there isn't enough learning to reflect upon. Although the Youtube videos explain similar topics to what we are taught in class, it was useful to look back at them since videos and teaching deliver a different impact. Videos, for example, are characteristics such as the visuals, sound, and entertainment that can help hook the listeners. By watching videos on the topics you'd learned in school, I think it helps you remember because the visuals help with the imaging. In addition, videos can be watched at the user's pace, meaning that even if the video didn't make any sense, you are able to rewatch it a couple of times. When I watched the first episode of the playlist that Mr. Paterson assigned us, it helped me remember the lessons of that topic, which helped me understand parts that I felt uneasy about.
Through watching Youtube and working on websites, presentations, and more, I was able to rethink how important it is to work with numerous devices. By knowing the methods of creating a website, you can then connect your website with a presentation or a speech, so that the impact of a presentation or speech can be proved with a website with details and evidence. Perhaps a Youtube video can help the audience understand a pitch as well. Anyhow, I noticed that the balance between impactfulness and efficiency in sources are the key to appeal to your ideas.
Comments
Post a Comment