10.15.2019

Today was the last class for presentations, in which we were given time to reflect and understand afterward. The last presenters were really prepared, and I was astounded at how they were able to integrate what we've learned during the past few classes and from those last semester. I liked the use of contrast in the words written. I realized that they were able to adapt the colors based on the photographs in their background. For example, they highlighted black on top of photos which were colorful, to create a presentation that stands out from the rest. However, when I looked back at my presentation, I noticed some flaws that include not being able to choose colors that catch the audience's eye. From what I learned during this class, I would like to utilize the feedbacks that our group will probably receive next week.

In order to improve our presentation's continuity, I would like to choose a background that matches all of my slides. I'll want to implement these methods by handling a variety of search engines, such as flicker and cc commons. Like what Mr. Paterson said, all photos should be copy-right free. Although our presentations are only for the class when these techniques are implemented in reality, there may be a possibility to encounter with copyrighted issues. Already branded images, such as characters from studio ghibli are not suitable for a company's image. These copyrighted images are an advantage in terms of continuity since searching for images on google freely can allow anyone to create a presentation that suits their desires. However, when these photos are utilized with the purpose of earning income, it may cause law issues. From rethinking about photo usage, I understood the need to prepare the photos so that I can fully research and select the photos that go well together.

Although our group wasn't able to receive the feedback today, we were given time to readjust our presentations, so that we all knew what we needed improvement. In this way, we were able to make provisions so that we could accept Mr. Paterson's opinions. Throughout this class, I was able to think about redevising our presentations, and therefore was able to notice flaws that hadn't been fully thought of before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5.7.2019

3.3.2022 - Thank you for the 3 years!!!! (2019~2022)

9.3.2020