11.19.2019

In this class, we continued by writing our essays. During today, I focused on writing the reasonings of the essay by collecting evidence that is reliable. For example, to persuade one reason in my essay, I worked on researching the topic. Through it, I found a concept that was similar to most websites. so digging deeper, I found that there was a lot of information relating to them. In order to elevate my essay and make it pursuable, I chose data and reports initiated by professors or those who are under official websites such as Cinii. By citing data, it not only shows how your claim is reasonable, but it also shows that the proof isn't made up. Just stating the existence of the data wouldn't be as effective as quoting and copying a particular section from a paper. This shows how copying can be useful in certain situations.

Other than that, we learned specifically about the conclusion paragraph, and how the style of ending statements should be decided by the difficulty of the information. For example, if the claim is clear and it can be understood by any audience, it would not need a summary because it isn't necessary, and would be a waste of time and space. I want to utilize this technique to write an essay that is compact so that it doesn't become confusing, as well as creating a conclusion paragraph that impacts readers. Moreover, I learned the importance of connecting the essays together. No matter how much each team member writes a good section essay, if it doesn't connect like how we connected each presentation during the first semester, it won't feel professional, as well as make it easier to read since it flows. In order to improve on that, we would need to finish our essay quickly and decide on the order of the paragraphs since some paragraphs can connect easier than others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6.23.2020

3.3.2022 - Thank you for the 3 years!!!! (2019~2022)

1.20.2022