9.15.2020
In this class, we continued watching other people's videos, Something that was difficult though was the fact of choosing the person to record. When I was presenting, my deskmate was next to me, so I was able to hand over my phone to her. Moreover, we were sitting in a place far away from the screen, we didn't need to move in order to take the video. However, when the person behind us presented, we were at first given the task of recording, but since we were right at the edge of the screen, it didn't look well. And so, we lowered our backs so that the people behind us could record the presenter. At first, this problem may not be serious a tall, but as I had experienced, the video is very useful in terms of realizing things about your presentation that I hadn't thought I'd encounter. In order to improve and provide my classmates with high-quality clips, I would like to hand over the phone to someone in the back and lowering our posture a little bit so that the lens can capture the presenter.
A lot of the presentations shown today were polished to the brim as I wasn't able to find obvious signs of mistakes. They all had nice intonation, gestures, and eye contact. Of course, there were a couple Ums, but those are difficult to fix once it sticks with you, and so I was amazed at how they were able to avoid it. Moreover, they were able to project their voices, and although I was able to clearly hear because of sitting in the front, I bet that they were able to open up to the back of the class. But overall, I learned the importance of speaking at a moderate speed like before, since yet again it was easier to listen than to my own voice from the video.
There were some intriguing books that I hadn't heard before which I would like to read in the future. I wonder if there's a difference in how I am attracted to a certain book because of how they presented. However, there were some that I'd already read or known, so it was probably because it was a novel unheard of before. Or perhaps, it was because of how they were able to persuade me throughout their presentation. Either way, this assignment has helped me challenge new genres and styles of novels with the help of the reviewer.
Comments
Post a Comment