10.27.2020
Today we continued working on our tasks, and so we gathered into our groups to work on our websites. However, I had nothing left to do since most of my part is done, so I worked on other projects. There was another presentation I had to finish that was due in a few weeks, so I gathered some media for that particular assignment. Throughout gathering supplies, I regained the importance of learning about creating presentations one more time. Seeing past presentations, I could see that I used a lot of words, and overall wasn't aesthetically pleasing. However, throughout LE class I was able to not only gain the ability to make any presentation but also sustain that ability so that all my presentations are conveyed with clarity towards the audience. To be frank, there are teachers in our school that present us with long lines of text which are really difficult to comprehend in such a short amount of time. I wonder if we can have the school teachers learn some of the LE presenting techniques. Besides, we recently finished a unit that involved 5 different classes intertwined with each other, teaching about one specific topic. If such inter-related connections are possible, I feel like there isn't any problem accepting LE class into the bunch as well.
Something else that I have felt recently is about the realities of social-distancing rules and their effectiveness in this current state. For example, we gathered today by having the seats abreast with little to no space between. I understand that we are still in the pandemic, but as humans, we naturally want to converse with each other, and so, I couldn't help to chat with my classmates. If we did have a heavy workload, I would stay concentrated and therefore become quiet, but since today wasn't as harsh compared to past classes, I, unfortunately, didn't pay too much attention to the direction I was talking. Also, I thought that in certain situations, face-to-face conversations should be accepted such as, when we received feedback. It would be awkward having to talk to thin air when the person you are conveying your message to is sitting right next to you. To what extent do we want to restrict these necessities? There's only one way to find out.
Comments
Post a Comment