11.17.2020
My friend received her feedback today for her book review essay. I remember when I got my feedback. It seems so long ago.... It's truly mesmerizing when it's already mid-November. I remember October like yesterday but yet when we concentrate on our school work, time goes by like a second. So when I write these blogs, I can reflect not only on learning in LE, but it also gives me time to appreciate the surroundings and chances that I was able to encounter. The opportunity for me to present in front of people is something that I had only dreamt of, and being able to enjoy a class that doesn't stress about exams and test scores made room for me to improve communication and cooperation skills throughout collaborative tasks. In this way, I think keeping these journal entries is a way to reflect back when in the future, I miss my time at TGUISS.
Comments
Post a Comment