12.1.2020

In class today, I wrapped up all the necessary components for submission. First of all, during the weekends, I finished creating my book review trailer, as well as adorning the book review website with photos that both adds to the scientific atmosphere and the overall visually attractive design.  It was pretty tough at first to come up with a plan to shorten my book review into a couple minutes trailer. It wasn't just the editing that resulted in sleep-deprivation. It was in fact the script-writing and summarization of my previous text that was toiling, so a lot of my time was spent re-reading my essay and paraphrasing it to fit the requirements. At first, though, editing seemed to elicit the most hesitation. However, I was profoundly amazed by some online websites that provide users with free video content, this being a website called Pexels. Although Pixabay offers video options as well, I have yet to encounter a website that is dedicated to free videography since it possesses an array of content, enough to fit each educator's needs. For example, when searching up about the covid 19 crisis, I was shocked to seee there being innumerable content that efficiently describes this situation, even if it is still a new topic. 

In this way, I learned the importance of finding new sources as you will never know what you will encounter. Anyways, I haven't gotten the time to re-take our pictures, so I will like to do so next class, and finally, reach the end of our two-term project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5.7.2019

3.3.2022 - Thank you for the 3 years!!!! (2019~2022)

9.3.2020