While searching for photos that fit my presentation theme, I was met with a problem of how limited the supply is. This is where I appreciated the fact that I understood the copyright restrictions on each photo because it helped me reach closer to the desired effect quickly. Because of the types of copyright laws, we learned in class, as well as other English and non-English classes, I was able to identify and differentiate uses that I can edit the photo. For educational purposes, I wanted all my photos to be grainy, monotoned, and eerie, relating to the atmosphere of the book itself. I had been taught that some restrictions allow photos to be manipulated, so I made sure that the works I used were fair use before applying the filters. Because of that, I could create slides with more efficiency, unlike taking the long route of fishing through multiple media. It's strange how learning in the past can impact learning in surprising ways. Of course, I knew that understanding and distingu...
Comments
Post a Comment