When I attended my first semester at an International school, we were all assigned with our own blog, so I learned to design my own website and to reflect my thoughts, instead of reciting facts. I used a different blog engine, in which we were freely able to change the background and add our favorite quotes in the given space, so we didn’t excatly learn the how of creating a blog. At first, I was unsure of using blogger, since I was already used to using the other website. However, it turned out to be quite easy to set up a blog account and I espeically enjoyed revamping the web design. I also liked the explanation of why it’s important to note our feelings down, and I totally agree with that idea. Since feelings are something that changes in a short period of time, it would be hard to track every moment in your memory, so by recording it out digitally, I think it will become handy when reflecting back on my experiences. Mr. Paterson talked about how our memory is kept roughly ...
Comments
Post a Comment